3D Viewer For Teamcenter
Teamcenter is a cloud-based product lifecycle management platform. It allows users to edit product data and processes such as 3D designs, embedded software, documentation and bill of materials. It is one of the best and most widely used tool across different industries. 3D Viewer for Teamcenter is an add-on module for the 3D Viewer app service(https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/118345). While the 3D Viewer enables uploading JT model to and loading model from Mendix database, this connector adds an additional data source to pull JT model from Teamcenter instance. It contains out-of-box microflows and nanoflows to make searching and fetching a JT model from your Teamcenter instance super easy, then the fetched JT model can be visualized by using 3D Viewer widgets. In all, using 3D Viewer for Teamcenter along with 3D Viewer will help you and your team to quickly build customized 3D Visualization apps that tailor to business need. Please read Documentation tab for an extensive overview of all the possibilities this module offers.
• This is a beta release. Please see 3D Viewer for Teamcenter in the Mendix documentation for details. This connector mainly contains
• Teamcenter Login microflows
• ShowBOMLineQueryPopUP page
• SearchTC nanoflow
• You can try the demo app to search, fetch and visualize model from your Teamcenter instance.
• Login the demo app demo account
• username: 3DViewer
• password: 3DViewer
• Click Login TC , at Teamcenter Admin Home, first add Teamcenter configuration
• Go back to Teamcenter Admin Home, and click Teamcenter Login
• Login with Teamcenter account username and password, you will be directed back to app home page upon successful Teamcenter login
• Open model, select Teamcenter data source, search item revision name, select a revision to open.
• To see how 3D Viewer For Teamcenter is used in a Mendix project, download 3D Viewer Sample App project and have a try in Mendix Studio Pro (9.4.0 or above).
• This module reuses content of 3D Viewer and Teamcenter Connector, therefore import of 3D Viewer and Teamcenter Connector is also required .