Atlas3Extras: Extending your Mendix styling
Atlas3Extras is an extension of the styling of standard Mendix v9+ elements, based on Atlas3. It gathers additional stylings for Mendix elements that we come accross during development and store them here for future use.
This module also shows how to store your own extensions for reuse across you app and other apps. See your app's projectdirectory, go to subdirectory Atlas3Extras and see the main.scss and the subdirectories per element.
Demo of the elements are shown on:
- https://baseapplication-sandbox.mxapps.io via menu ‘UI helpers’
- https://service.mendixcloud.com via menu 'Atlas3 UI helpers
If you like this and want to share some of your own styling with us, contact us via the feedback-button of the base-application.
- Download this module from the appstore like you would with any other module;
- Add ASu_Atlas3Extras to your after startup routine;
- Add module role 'AnyUser' to any userroles you like;
- Add any of the Atlas3Extras-classes to the element that you want styled.
To see which classes are available per element, check your \themesource\atlas3extras\web\component\ where you will find a scss for each element. So far:
Help or donate
To help: Fork me, make your change, upload a pullrequest.
Just using it? Than it is only fair to make a donation for our effort put in this module and for keeping use enthousiast of providing you these nice extras.