RGraph Gauge Charts
Typical usage scenario
When reporting needs to be presented in a Mendix application for some key progress indicator.
Features and limitations
- Two different Gauge Types;
- SVG and Canvas supported;
- Styling customizations:
- Coloured Sections;
- Text formatting;
- On Click microflow;
SVG only supported for the Semicircular Progress chart type.
Step 1: Create a non-persistent GaugeWrapper entity in which at least three Decimal type attributes should be present: Value, MinValue and MaxValue.
Step 2: Add a dataview to your page, populated by a datasource microflow that creates this GaugeWrapper entity.
Step 3: Configure the widget
Configuring the widget is straightforward due to informative texts below settings. Some extra notes:
- Always configure the Gauge Sections part.
- If only one color is needed, let the range start at 0, end at 100 and have the color you want.
- Based on the chosen Gauge Type in the General tab, you either configure the Semicircular OR the Original tab.