Move another element into the header of a groupbox
As of Mendix 5.19.0 the groupbox allows dynamic content in the header so you may not need this widget anymore.
Typical usage scenario
- Show attribute data in the group box caption rather than a fixed value.
Features and limitations
- Put anything in the groupbox header
- Apply individual stying to the element in the groupbox header
Normal App Store installation
- Mendix 6.10.2 Environment
The order in which to put the elements in the group box:
- The element to put in the header, usually an individual element or a table
- This widget
- Other elements, which will remain in the group box body.
Attribute value. Use this to apply custom styling to the element.
The widget will put an additional attribute on the element that is moved.
Example: Attribute value property = mygroupbox
When you put a table in the header the following can be used to style the table:
To keep the expand/collapse button in place, the widget inserts a table in the groupbox header to contain the data and the expand/collapse button. This table may be styled using: