Virus Scan for Mendix
It's time to stop worrying and start trusting your users generated content. With a simple action you can now identify malware, phishing, spam and other malicious content. With the Virus Scan for Mendix you can scan all incoming documents within seconds.
* Traffic is over are TLS(SSL) only
* Persistent data is always encrypted
* All transient storage encrypted and eventually scrubbed
* Your files are never permanently stored.
Your data is only on the servers for the extent of time necessary to process and fingerprint it (usually milliseconds), after that we store metadata about its content to help us improve the overall engine accuracy.
* All stored metadata is infered and will never include any user provided information such as file name or type. Data sovereignty
* We respect and understand data sovereignty laws. With points of presence in both USA and EU all metadata captured by our service remains in the continent of origin in accordance with EU Data Privacy Rules.
The scanning service is available in multiple regions:
* Dublin - Ireland
* Virginia - USA
* Sydney - Australia
* Latency distributed (traffic is routed to closest server to the consumer) Sample file is available at http://www.eicar.org/85-0-Download.html
Contact our sales, we have subscription starting from € 1187,- euro / year for 60.000 filescans up to as much as you wish. The fees are yearly and paid upfront, just like Mendix. For the fee we make sure the module stays up-to-date with the latest Mendix and Scanii releases, we provide support and release new functionalities.
these jars and requiredlib files:
Typical usage scenario
Scans every document users upload, like MS Word documents, photos, zip files etc.
Sample file is available at https://www.eicar.org/?page_id=3950
(Please note that you have activated the Windows Virus and Threat Protection system, you won't allow you to create the above sample file.)
Features and limitations
Limitations are based on your license for the amount of documents you can scan. Starting from €1146 /year for 60.000 file-scans up to as much as you wish.
- Mendix 7.2.0 or higher(8.14.1 for latest updates).
- ASU_Antivirus4Mendix in your startup microflow
- Call SUB_FileDocument_VirusScan with your document!