This widget provides the functionality to display a custom message, sourced from either a transient or persistent object. The message is rendered utilizing the noty jQuery plugin, so the position, style, and timeout can all be configured.
- The Notification widget can be downloaded from within the Mendix Business Modeler in the Mendix Appstore into any model that is built with Mendix 5+. Beware that the module works differently in Mendix 7. So upgrade this module when upgrading to Mendix 7.
- Download module and give every User role the Module role ApprontoNotification.User so every user can see the notification
- Drop the widget into the context of an entity
- Apply the following properties:
- Show Notification - Boolean attribute to determine if the message should be rendered
- Display Text - String attribute, containing the message to be displayed
- Layout - The position of the message
- Type - The appearance of the message
- Timeout - How long the message should be displayed, before fading out (in milliseconds.) Set this property to 0 to render the message until it is clicked by the user