This widget will allow you to add classes to elements, based on an attribute's value. Additionally, you can replace the value by a Glyphicon and give that a certain class. Subsequently, you can add CSS to these classes and thereby base the styling of an element, its parent or its row on the value of a certain attribute.
Typical usage scenario
- Color a label, based on the value that it displays.
- Highlight rows in a Template Grid, based on the status of the row object.
- Show an image for a status attribute, and color the image based on the status value.
Features and limitations
- Classes can be added to the element itself, its parent or its Template Grid Row.
- Values can be replaced by Glyphicons, which can get a tooltip and a class, based on the value.
- Add the widget inside an object context.
- Select the attribute that contains the value which should determine the class.
- Per possible value, specify the class that should be added. Optionally, you can specify a custom caption. This will override the displayed value or will be used as the title attribute of the glyphicon.
- Select the element that the class should be applied to: the label itself, its parent or its templategrid row.
- When you want to replace the element by a glyphicon, specify the name of the glyphicon.