Github integration module to create repository and files upload
- This Module includes creation of repository, uploading a files to repository, view the repositories and view the uploaded files in repository.
Typical usage scenario
We can use this module to have the ready to use GitHub integration, which can be done by using the account available. This will be helpful for applications, which have huge volumes of file uploads and same can be stored in the created repository
Features and limitations
- Multiple Repository Management
- Add files to created Repositories
- unable to download the files
- Mendix Modeler 9.24.0
- (https://GitHub.com/)- API Key
- Community Commons
- Create an account on the GitHub Account (https://github.com)
- From the developer settings create a Token and Add the token value to the constant Auth_Token in the module
- Collect the Owner Name and add it in the constant Owner_name in the module.