Xpath Query Interface [Updated]
Users can write their own Xpath queries to test and view metrics in the GUI/browser. This is the same as the original Xpath Query Interface with user-friendly updates and enabled for higher Mendix versions.
Back by popular demand, this, re-mastered, versatile, and silky upgrade of the original XPath Query Interface is here!
Users can write their own Xpath queries to test and view metrics in the GUI/browser. This provides object and attribute look-up using Mendix Model Reflection. And displays results of query execution including duration and number of objects retrieved. The user can execute a query multiple times to get an average duration and compare to similar queries.
- Run Xpath queries in the GUI
- Compare Xpath queries’ performance with each other
- Observe duration and number objects for each query execution
- Observe average duration for each query
- Download this module into your app
- Assign one of your project roles to the ‘Developer’ module role
- Add ‘XPathQueryInterface’ to your navigation (it’s in the USE_ME folder)
- Restart/Run server
- In the browser/GUI traverse to the XPathQueryInterface page
- Create a new Xpath query using the ‘Add’ button (do not include the brackets ‘’)
- Execute that query by selecting it and pressing the ‘Run’ button
- Observe the results in the ‘Results’ section below
- Mendix Model Reflection
Known bugs [optional]
- Seconds round to the nearest whole number (should be hundredths place)