Content Type: Module
Categories: User Interface,Visualization
Use this module to automatically add dynamic breadcrumbs to your app. Simply add the snippets to your pages to implement breadcrumbs. The module takes care of the rest.
The function of this module is to automatically generate breadcrumbs in your app.
Typical usage scenario
- You want to reduce the work to implement and maintain breadcrumbs.
- You have an app with different paths to the same page, making static breadcrumbs difficult to implement.
- The module uses the page title as the identifier for a breadcrumb. If you have different pages with the same title this can lead to unexpected behavior.
- The module assumes that you stack your pages on top of each other. If you close a page when you open another page this can lead to unexpected behavior.
- Add the snippet 'SNIP_BreadCrumb_Nav' to all the pages that can be opened from navigation.
- Add the snippet 'SNIP_BreadCrumb' to the rest of your pages.
Framework Version: 9.24.9
Release Notes: Uploaded first version of DynamicBreadcrumb module