LLaMa 2 connector example implementation
This example implementation of the LLaMa 2 connector demonstrates how to use the connector to generate text.
The example implementation includes the following components:
- An interface to use the LLaMa 2 connector.
- An example implementation of invoking the TextGeneration API.
This example implementation demonstrates the basic functionality of the LLaMa 2 connector and shows how it can be used to generate text. Mendix developers can use this example as a reference to build their own applications that require natural language processing capabilities.
Before you begin, ensure that you have the following components installed:
- Mendix Studio Pro 9.18.0+
- LLaMa 2 connector
- DeepInfra API key
Once you have all the necessary components, follow these steps to set up the example implementation:
- Open Mendix Studio Pro
- Configure the NAV_PromptOverview microflow to access the interface.
- Optionally: Configure the NAV_Prompt_Delete to delete all objects of type Prompt.
- You're good to go!
Invoking DeepInfra's API incurs costs whereas the use of the LLaMa 2 connector is free. Happy hacking!