Custom Styled Component
We have created some Custom-building blocks with the help of existing widgets and building blocks. To reduce the developer's effort in the future by creating
custom building blocks.
Provide a collection of commonly used icons, images, and widgets as part of the building blocks. This saves time by avoiding searching for or creating new building blocks for every UI element.
Typical usage scenario
The Custom Styled Component module gives standard customization of building blocks. The module provides us with a collection of six building blocks -
- Custom Styled DataGrid2.
- Card PopUp Menu with Image.
- Simple Footer.
- Custom Footer.
- Breadcrumb Badget.
- Breadcrumb Ribbon.
Features and limitations
- The app provides a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to navigate and customize their custom-styled building blocks.
- Require Mendix 9.18.4 or above.
- Download the module from the marketplace.
- Import it into your application.
- When you will Install this component into your Project. you may get some widget update error For that you just need to right-click on that error and click on update all widgets. As I have attached the screenshot for the same.
- Easy to use - Just need to drag and drop the building blocks that you want to use.