Custome Excel Export
Custome excel export to download data in excel file.
FOR PLATFORM-SUPPORTED CONTENT
Please download the required dependencies from marketplace first.
Please see in the Mendix documentation for details.
FOR COMMUNITY-SUPPORTED CONTENT
We often have to download files in excel format, sometimes the excel file we download or the
template we use to download the file in excel format has lot of data. In some
cases according to the business requirement the file which the user want to
downloaded, he might not want to download the whole data (i.e. if there are 10
columns in a row and the user wants to download only 5 columns which he needs,
he won’t be able to do that download that). So to tackle this problem this
component can be used so that the user could download the desired data.
Typical usage scenario
This component is used to download data according to user
choice. For example, suppose there is a list of data and you want the download
the data according to your choice, suppose there are multiple columns in the
row and you don’t want to download all of that, you only want some of the
columns in the excel file, so you can use this component to download that. As
this component will give you the ability to choose the desired columns to
Features and limitations
This component will help you choose your desired columns and let you download it in the excel format.
The user can also modify the java action if they need to. They can also shuffle the columns accordingly.
- Mendix modeler version 9.12.5
- MxModel Reflection from marketplace
- Excel Exporter from marketplace
[Describe the necessary steps to install the content]
Please go through the attached screenshots for any further details
1. Prerequire Module
a. Mx Model Reflection
b. Excel Exporter
c. Custome excel export
2. In your Domain model add one to one association to the CustomeExcelExporter/HEADER Entity.
3. Add your datagrid2 in the data view of Header object.
4. Open datagrid2 go to personalization and below you can find configuration, pass dataGridConfiguration as a Attribute.
5. From Export action button call a microflow similar to ACT_ExampleExport and pass ACT_CustomeExport microflow in the end.
1. Create a Template.
2. Create a object of exprotToExcel and attach your list to NewExportToExcel.
3. Sheet Name to be used.(Optional)
4. Create header object and link it to the entity (dataGridConfiguration).
Known bugs [optional]
[Describe the known bugs]
Frequently Asked Questions [optional]