Monitor your database during runtime!
- Check the size of all of your tables.
- Set alerts for table sizes to proactively monitor performance bottlenecks.
Very easy to setup and no dependencies.
A module to quickly check the sizes of the database tables during runtime and set alerts if the tablesize becomes to big.
- Analyze table sizes during runtime
- Set thresholds to warn/alert on when a tablesize becomes to big
- Import the module
- Set the correct administrator userrole for the module
- Add the SNIP_TableSizes snippet to a page
- Run the app and click on the Get Sizes button.
Set warning and critical thresholds for the tables, if crossed it will either log a warning or critical message and change the table status.
This module will only work for Postgres databases in the cloud or when running a restored postgres database locally!
- Easy way to perform vacuum actions
- Add some useful runtime graphs