FOR PLATFORM-SUPPORTED CONTENT
Please see in the Mendix documentation for details.
FOR COMMUNITY-SUPPORTED CONTENT
Typical usage scenario
If in your application, you need to perform some actions on any string like creating a new string by repeating old string pattern or to split a string into substrings or to append a string at the begging or end of another string you and many more than you can directly import this module and use these functions.
Features and limitations
- repeat - The repeat function creates a new string by repeating the given string a specified number of times and returns it.
- charAt - The charAt function returns the character at the specified index in a string.
- charCodeAt - The charCodeAt function returns an integer between 0 and 65535 representing the UTF-16 code unit at the given index.
- split - The split function divides a string into a list of substrings.
- search - The search function searches for a match between a given string and a regular expression.
- padStart - The padStart function pads the current string with another string to the Start.
- padEnd - The padEnd function pads the current string with another string to the end.
- Requires Mendix 9.1.0 or above
- Nanoflow Commons
- Download the package from marketplace.
- Import the module package into your project.
- Configure security of application by providing access for respective module roles.
- Navigate to the String Functions Page.
- Select function from dropdown and provide the inputs in fields then click on submit.
[Describe the necessary steps to configure the content]
Known bugs [optional]
[Describe the known bugs]
Frequently Asked Questions [optional]