AuthorMendix, Michel Weststrate
TypeWidget Latest Version
The Iframe can be used to embed websites in the client. Its URL is read from a String attribute of the dataview it is embedded in.
Typical usage scenario
- Embed an external website in a form
- Show search results for a specifiek object, for example by using prefix 'http://www.google.com/search?q='
Features and limitations
- (Partial) dynamic URLs, depending on your domain model
- Scroll behavior is configurable but not guaranteed
See the general instructions under How to Install.
- Mendix 2.5 Environment
- The widget should be embedded in a dataview with a String or Integer attribute.
Height of the viewer in pixels. Use '0' to determine the width automatically. This will use any remaining space.
Scroll [auto, always, never]
Defines whether to scroll when the contents exceed the IFrame size. Always will show scrollbars even if not strictly needed. Default: auto
Setting this property does not guarantee the expected behavior, the styling of the website displayed has much influence on the scrolling behavior of the iframe.
The attribute that returns the URL of the IFrame.
Optional URL prefix. The attribute value is prefixed with this value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question at the Mendix Community Forum