A web and native application for the use of back office employees and inspectors in the public sector to work together to report and investigate complaints around their municipality.
Typical usage scenario
A municipality wants to be up to date on complaints in their area.
Features and limitations
Role: Office employee
Office employees are able to create new inspections, approve and close an inspection, reject an inspection and sent back to an inspector and see what the KPI's are on the dashboard
- Login with the office employee account
- Click on New inspection
- Fill out the details
- Click save inspection
- Office employees are also able to assign inspectors to an inspection
- When an inspector has created an inspection and saved it, its status will go to pending approval. The office employee can approve and close the inspection or reject and sent it back to the inspector
An inspector is in the municipality who goes to check out the inspections in the app. He can create new inspections and sent to the backoffice for approval. He uses the native app for his work.
- They can make new inspections that are sent to the backoffice
- They can take pictures for the inspection
- They can take pictures of car license plates that are being sent to the RDW and get information about the vehicle back
- They can categorize the type of inspection
- They can pick up inspections when near an inspection
- perform user management
- create demo data
- administer credentials for services etc.
- Mendix 9.18.4
- AWS Rekognition
- AWS Location services
- RDW API
Download .mpk from the marketplace, import into an app in 9.18.4 and go.
Make sure the credentials for the different services are filled.