Google Cloud Vision
The Google Cloud Vision module can be utilized for analyzing images and extracting precise information from them.
The Google Cloud Vision module can be utilized for analyzing images and extracting precise information from them
The below features are available in the module.
• Face Detection - to get the facial emotions from the image
• Label Detection- used to generate the labels from the image
• Logo detection- to identify the brand logo information
• Object Localization- to detect objects from the images
• Landmark detection- to extract the location information.
• Product search- to get the product details
• Safe search detection- to identify the explicit content of the image
• OCR (Image to Text) - extract the text from the image
• Mendix modeler 9.18.3
• Community Commons
Create a new project in GCP (Link: https://console.cloud.google.com/) then create the API key and enable the Cloud Vision API services, Moving forward link the billing account https://support.google.com/googleapi/answer/6158867?hl=en
How to Test
Update the API_Key constant under the USE_ME/Resource folder.
Use this NAV_CreateObject microflow in the navigation.
You can use the Showmap snippet to display the map location.