Bank Identification Number (BIN) Checker
This module –
- Checks and verifies BIN (Bank Identification Number) for both credit card and debit cards.
- BIN Checker API uses the first 6 digits of an issuer card to retrieve the information.
- BIN is used to validate card issuer information through the BIN database which helps to prevent online fraud.
• Collect the API Key of your API Layer account
• Add the API Key value to the constant APIKey under BIN Checker API module
• Reuse the ACT_VerifyBinChecker microflow in your logics by passing Bank Identification Number (BIN) as a String input parameter.