Using Chat Completion module, you can build your applications with OpenAI’s most advanced chat-based language model. This generates human-like responses to user queries and conversations. The chat model takes a series of messages as input and return a model-generated message as output.
As a language model, it’s capable of performing various tasks, these are just a few examples:
• Answering general knowledge questions
• Providing definitions and explanations
• Translation between languages
• Generating creative writing, such as stories or poems
• Helping with homework or academic research
• Engaging in casual conversation on a wide range of topics
Mendix modeler 9.6.15
- Create an account in OpenAI. (https://platform.openai.com/signup)
- Sign in your account and generate a new Secret key under API key section (https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys).
- Add the API key to a constant entitled CONST_ChatGPT_API_Key in the application module.
- Add the ChatModel_Page to the Navigation to access the chat window.