React Line Ellipsis
Subcategory: Display widgets
React line ellipsis widget allows us to truncate lengthy description based on number of lines with expand and collapse feature
React line ellipsis widget allows us to truncate lengthy description based on number of lines with expand and collapse feature.
Typical usage scenario
Widget can be used when we need to manage lengthy description on number of lines.
Features and limitations
- Dynamic source text can be provided.
- Can choose no of lines for text truncation.
- Show more/Show less caption can be customized.
- Allows to choose both manual and dynamic width for description.
- Anchor link can be styled by providing class name.
- In General tab, Choose the text source and provide number of lines.
- Add custom caption for Show more and Show less.
- In Layout and Styling, Choose either dynamic or manual width.
- Add anchor class name and customize your stylings.
Framework Version: 8.18.12
Release Notes: **Full Changelog**: https://github.com/Vignesh-Gopalakannan/react-line-ellipsis/commits/v1.0.0