Provides an input control for correct formatting of international phone numbers.
This widget also provides ability to use phone widget in list and separate country, area codes.
It also informs program if the phone is valid.
This phone widget uses react-phone-input-2 to provide better user experience and functionality.
Typical usage scenario
Use this widget for pone input.
Features and limitations
This widget allows to
- Input phone number
- Ability to use widget in list and grid
- Ability to get country and area code
- informs if phone number is valid
- Exclude countries
- Only include countries – Only show the countries in this list
- Allows you to provide alternative names for countries by selecting a country and providing a translation
- Specify the countries to appear at the top of the list.
- Setting initial country
- Show/Hide Label
- Show validation error
- Enable/Disable Search
- Search placeholder
- Disable Dropdown
- Search country
- Enable Area Codes
- and many more.