Content Type: Widget
Categories: User Interface
With this Scheduler you can create Resources and events belonging to the resources.
These Events can be created with just clinking in the fields in the calender.
The events also can be changed with drag and drop.
FOR PLATFORM-SUPPORTED CONTENT
Please see in the Mendix documentation for details.
FOR COMMUNITY-SUPPORTED CONTENT
- Add resources and events which are belonging to resources.
- One can add Events by just marking the fields in calendar or just by adding it to the database.
- Date of events can be changed by moving the event or resizing it by the ends.
- Events can be configured so that they cannot be resized.
- One can add Resources by adding it to the database.
- The Resources can be grouped.
- Appearance of events can be changed.
- One can use different weekends for different regions for the calendar.
Typical usage scenario
- Scheduling with more intuitive functionalities to make work easier
- Look into readme in DevrimBaran/SimpleScheduler (github.com).
- Configuration of widget is also explained in readme in DevrimBaran/SimpleScheduler (github.com).
Framework Version: 9.13.0
Release Notes: - Initial Release