IndiuMX Google Connector
Then IndiuMX Google Connector enables you to connect seamlessly to google service APIs. The connector provides authorization tokens (OAuth 2.0) that can be used to authorize, and use google services by using server-to-server communication.
Steps to Implement:
The service account for the google account need’s to be created to proceed further. After Creating the Service Account Download the JSON from the service account.
The input to the Java action is as follows:
- PrivateKey is the key that is found on the Service account.
- ISS is the email address of the service account.
- ScopeUrl is the space-delimited list of the permissions that the application requests.
- PrivateKeyId is the key found on the Service account JSON.
- Audience is the intended target of the assertion. When making an access token request this value is always https://oauth2.googleapis.com/token.
- MilliSeconds is the amount of time required to make the token valid. This value has a maximum of 1 hour after the current time.
Note: The IAT assertion time was issued, specified as seconds since 00:00:00 UTC, January 1, 1970, and the expiration time of the assertion, specified as seconds since 00:00:00 UTC, January 1, 1970. All these are taken care of in the IndiuMX Google Connector. User needs to specify only the expiration time in milliseconds.