Native Lottie Animations
Add Native Lottie JSON Animations
Add Native Lottie JSON Animations.
The app version is build to work with React Native version >= 0.63
Insert a JSON (string) which contains the Lottie file.
Use as loader (boolean): Use this widget as custom loading icon. This visually puts the widget on top of the content.
File visibility (attribute): the attribute to display/hide the widget. This is needed to use the widget as custom loader (as it does not replace/modify the Mendix default loader).
Image height (integer): Set the Lottie image height.
Image width (integer): Set the Lottie image width.
This widget requires manual linking of project files. From this point the project can not be used with the default Mendix Make it Native and you will need a custom make it native build.
cd ios && pod install
If you're having troubles after following these steps, there might be a linking issue.
Development and contribution
- Install NPM package dependencies by using: npm install. If you use NPM v7.x.x, which can be checked by executing npm -v, execute: npm install --legacy-peer-deps.
- Run npm start to watch for code changes. On every change:
- the widget will be bundled;
- the bundle will be included in a dist folder in the root directory of the project;
- the bundle will be included in the deployment and widgets folder of the Mendix test project.