Microflow utils subset of the community commons module.
A collection of reusable actions concerning 'Microflows'.
Community Commons series
Community Commons is a series of modules for and by the community extending the low-code capabilities of the Mendix Platform.
Microflow Activities (Java actions exposed as microflows)
- execute microflow as user
- execute microflow as user with 1 argument
- execute microflow as user with 2 arguments
- execute microflow in background
- execute microflow in batches
- execute unverified microflow as user
- execute unverified microflow as user with 1 argument
- execute unverified microflow as user with 2 arguments
- execute unverified microflow in background
- execute unverified microflow in batches
- run microflow async in queue
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How can I contribute to this module?
- A: A Github repository will be created on short notice.
Framework Version: 8.18.18
Release Notes: - Upgraded module to 8.18.18
Framework Version: 7.23.31
Release Notes: Initial version