CKEditor For Mendix
This widget gives you a full version of the CKEditor with an extra button to create microflow links inside your HTML output. Use this to add a full WYSIWYG editor for your entity attributes.
CKEditor for Mendix
This widget gives you a full version of the CKEditor with an extra button that allows you to create microflow links inside your HTML output.
For more information on contributing to this repository visit Contributing to a GitHub repository!
Typical usage scenario
Use this widget to add a full WYSIWYG editor for your entity attributes. This version has the ability to add links to HTML that can run microflows when clicked uppon.
The CKEditor widget comes with the CKEditor viewer. This viewer will enable the posibility to reformat links to microflow links.
- The viewer needs an entity and attribute where it can get the HTML code.
- You can style the link as a button or just text.
- Within the CKEditor widget configure labels that can be placed with the mendix link button.
- These labels can be configured in the viewer to execute a microflow.
- The microflow will get the entity from the viewer widget.