Educonnex Search Input
Use this widget for customize single and multiple search, with the ability to dynamic search data and filter by typing in an input.
This Search Input widget enable to dynamically search entities and even do search with external APIs. You can use both Persistable and Non Persistable Entity as a data source.
Have a look at the screenshots or try the test project in the GitHub repository.
Typical usage scenario
- Dynamic search with multi/single select possibility.
- Using non persistable entity as a source
- So search through API
- Ability to adjust search list item and content
Features and limitations
Widget gives ability to
- Provide Dynamic data source for search items.
- Single/Multiple/Limited Multiple search
- Use both Persistable and Non Persistable entity as a data source
- Set if input is Clearable, Searchable, Disabled
- Force clear selected items through microflow/nanoflow
- Provide preselected objects
- Provide Placeholder/ No Option Text
- Show loading when data is loading
- Various events that will give more flexibility
Normal installation using the App Store
Please checkout following module in Github where you can see example and how to use this widget in practice.
To use Module
- Download module from here: https://github.com/wedomendixapps/mendix-search-input/blob/main/SearchInput.mpk
- Create blank mendix project
- import downloaded module into your project.
- Download Educonnex Search input widget from Marketplace
- Sate page ‘Page’ as your home page