Provides an interface to a Laiye Chatbot instance from a Mendix application.
- Creates an interface from your Mendix application to a Laiye Chatbot instance.
- Allows you to pass custom variables and values across to the Chatbot instance
- Add widget to any layout that you want to provide a Chatbot instance through
- Copy the token from the 'Integration' tab of the appropriate 'Laiye Widget' user channel, https://app.mindsay.com/channels?tab=client, and specify that in the Mendix widget
- Define any custom variables you want to pass to the chatbot (note: variable names cannot include dashes).
Variables can be one of two types:
- Expression: a value that is derived from an expression
- Attribute: a value that is derived from a String attribute
Issues, suggestions and feature requests
Development and contribution
- Install NPM package dependencies by using:
npm install. If you use NPM v7.x.x, which can be checked by executing
npm -v, execute:
npm install --legacy-peer-deps.
npm startto watch for code changes. On every change:
- the widget will be bundled;
- the bundle will be included in a
distfolder in the root directory of the project;
- the bundle will be included in the
widgetsfolder of the Mendix test project.