Sharepoint module for Mendix
A Mendix module which is focused on working with files on Sharepoint sites.
Features and limitations
- An explorer interface (for sites and drives)
- Search sites
- Retrieve lists for sites
- Retrieve and create list items
- Read and modify fields (columns) of list items
- Download and upload files (as drive and list items)
- Retrieve drives
This module depends on the following modules:
- Community Commons
- Microsoft Graph
This module is typically applied when:
- Files stored within Sharepoint have to be made available in a Mendix application
- Files, uploaded at the Mendix application, are to be stored within a Sharepoint site
Assuming the dependencies mentioned earlier are already part of your application, perform the following steps:
- Add the
Explorersnippet from the module to an administration part of your app.
- Create an
Authorizationthrough the Microsoft Graph module. Make sure it has the Sites scopes (e.g.
- Explore the Sharepoint sites using the explorer interface.
- To integrate with application logic, use the microflows from the