Huawei OBS Connector
This module is connector of Object Storage Service (OBS) on Huawei Cloud.
The Huawei OBS Connector provides an easy to way to use Object Storage Service (OBS) inside your Mendix application.
The following prerequisites are required to use the Object Storage Service (OBS):
To use Object Storage Service (OBS) you must have an account on Huawei Cloud. The Object Storage Service (OBS) is a stable, secure, efficient, and easy-to-use cloud storage service that is scalable and compatible, allowing storage of any amount of unstructured data in any format.
OBS Console is a web-based GUI. Through the console, you can perform operations on OBS resources directly.
OBS provides software development kits (SDKs) in languages such as Java and provides abundant code examples to facilitate your secondary development.
Learn the OBS billing mode and pricing details. You can purchase resources in pay-per-use billing mode, or purchase a resource package as required Link.
Obtainting Access Keys (AK and SK)
Installation and Configuration
- Download this connector from the mendix Marketplace into your app.
- Add the
HuaweiConfig_Overviewpage to navigation.
- Go to the configuration and Create a new configuration with your
Access Key/Secret Keyand you can add region by this reference.
- Library Logging
- ListBuckets - List of Buckets
- ListPrefixes - List of Prefixes
- ListObjects - List of Objects
- PutObject - Upload file to OBS
- GetObject - Get file from OBS
- DeleteObject - Delete file from OBS