The Okta Connector allows you to easily connect your Mendix app with Okta, by providing the authentication mechanism, structured API calls for all supported operation types and example calls for most Okta Core API calls (https://developer.okta.com/docs/reference/core-okta-api/).
The Okta Connector allows you to easily connect your Mendix app with Okta, by providing the authentication mechanism, example API calls and an explorer to immediately try out these calls.
Features and limitations
- Manage authentication for your Okta integration
- Explorer to try out example API calls
- Example calls for CRUD operations on several Okta objects
- Only example calls for the Core API are included
- Mendix 8.12.7 or higher
- Encryption Module
- Json-simple jar file
- Grant the Administrator/Configurator the Administrator module role
- Create a page that uses the SNIP_Okta_Overview snippet from the _USE_ME module
- Make sure the encryption key constant is filled
- Configure the authentication by filling in the token and base URL.
- In Okta, you can get the token by going to Security → API → Token
- Test out the authentication by trying out the explorer.
- You are ready to use the module.