A Digital world Clock renders time instantly in different time zones upon selecting from a dropdown.
Typical usage scenario
displaying different time zones in a finger click rather than using google to search for a specific time zone as it help your users to shorten the time needed to check a different employee time zone, best use for projects that have relations in different countries
Features and limitations
- renders Local time by default.
- can add time zones by Mendix Developer.
- instant time zone change.
- time zones are specified by Mendix Developer who would set up the widget. this will be updated next the next version for the app user.
- @material-ui/core: "^4.12.3"
- 1- Create a new empty project using Mendix Studio pro 9.7V.
- 2- Open Project File Directory, navigate to Widgets path and add World Clock Widget mpk file.
- 3- Open your project in Mendix Studio pro, press F4 or on Project >> Synchronize Project Directory.
- 4- create a new empty page or use your basic Home_Web page, Navigate to your toolbox >> Widgets and search for clock, drag and drop the widget into your desired place in your app.
- open your new Clock widget and type any wanted time zones separated by a comma "," and make sure to not add any empty spaces! ex: US/Pacific,Asia/Dubai,Europe/London 6- run your app and voilà happy Global Widget. check screenshot.
- drop down value does not show a default value and will be fixed in next version.