This widget will alert users at a specified time interval that they are about to be logged out and will redirect your users to another page, if configured.
This widget will show an alert to your users, anonymous or logged in, that they are about to be logged out or redirected to another page. Based on the configured timeout settings, users will have a certain amount of time to take action or log out. If no action is taken before the alert times out then the user will be automatically logged out / redirected.
Typical usage scenario
If your application is heavy with user sessions, anonymous or logged in.
Features and Limitations
- Built in Mendix 7.23.19 and has been tested all the way through Mendix 9.6.
- No dependencies!
- Can redirect your users away from an application to make certain that environment resources are no longer being used.
- Not ready for native mobile.
- Will not be useful if your application’s runtime variable SessionTimeout is the default value but more time is required before this widget fires.
- Untested for use with SSO accounts.