eMagiz Mendix Connector
The eMagiz Mendix Connector is a Mendix module that is developed and maintained by eMagiz that simplifies the connection between a Mendix application and an eMagiz integration model for data traffic in an application landscape. The objective of the module is to simplify the connection between Mendix and eMagiz and therefore enhance the speed of development and reduce the risks of problems. The Mendix module is developed and maintained by eMagiz. The eMagiz Mendix Connector makes use of Java Actions (Mendix 8 and up) or a web service layer (Mendix 7 and down) to connect Mendix to eMagiz and vice versa.
This module will allow to make quick and easy connection from a Mendix application to the eMagiz integration model and vice versa. The modules holds all the Mendix component to write message to and read message from the AMQP queues in eMagiz.
Typical usage scenario
This modules is most often used to handle scenario’s where the Mendix application needs to interact with various data sources that are exposed via the eMagiz iPaaS platform.
Features and limitations
- Java actions that interact with AMQP queues
- Admin screens to download the latest release content from eMagiz to Mendix and manage these exit and entry queues
- No support yet for multi-instance Mendix setups
- There are no dependencies
Please refer to the microlearnings available at: https://emagiz.github.io/docs/microlearning/novice-mendix-connectivity-install-emagiz-mendix-connector.
Apply this user guide if you are using the eMagiz Mendix connector to add a new exit integration to a Mendix app. This provides a short summary. Please refer to the microlearnings for this module at https://emagiz.github.io/docs/microlearning/novice-mendix-connectivity-index for a complete explanation
Step 1. eMagiz capture and design phase
- Create integrations
- Create message definitions (xsd)
- Give message definitions to the Mendix developer
Step 2. Mendix model phase
- Import message definitions
- Create import mapping and/or import microflow
- Create export mapping (sync only)
- Download the eMagiz connector from the App store
- Add the XML Configuration_Overview snippet to the app
- Configure the constants
- Give mapping and microflow names to eMagiz developer.
Step 3. eMagiz create and deploy phase
- Update create phase with Mendix configuration
- Create release with updated Mendix packages
- Activate release
Step 4. Mendix runtime phase
- Run the Mendix project
- Click the download button on the page with the snippet.
- Configure which flow should be auto started
- Start the flows that should be started
None reported so far. Please contact email@example.com or use the feedback button in the eMagiz iPaaS Portal