Simple Redis Connector
This module implements and abstracts the required methods from the jedis library, available at:
In the Examples folder, you can see some ways to implement the available methods. Feel free to use the java actions to do what you need. At this moment, the methods implemented are: Ping, GetValue, SetValue, HGetValue, HSetValue, HGetAll, Destroy. Each of them have a correspondent java action.
The log node name of this module is named SRC.
Be sure that when you exrport the module, you select "commons-pool2-2.4.2.jar", "jedis-3.7.0.jar" and "slf4j-api-1.7.32.jar"
Chage constants on Settings folder to your Redis URL and port.
Add the Microflow Destroy via Settings->Before Shutdown microflow or to your own after shutdown microflow to close connections to current Redis.
- GetValue – Get the value of a key.
- SetValue – Sets the string value of a key.
- HGetAll – Returns all fields and values of the hash stored at key.
- HGetValue – Returns the value associate with the field in the hash stored at key.
- HSetValue – Sets field in the hash stored at key to value.
- Ping – Check if the redis connection is working.
- Destroy – Close the connection to current Redis.
Feel free to ask for new features and updates.