A new snake widget built using the pluggable widget framework. This includes a module to help you get the game of Snake added to any one of your applications.
Typical usage scenario
Add as a game for users to play, or as a secret Easter egg hidden within your application
Features and limitations
The ability to create multiple instances of Snake within the system.
Each instance of Snake can have it’s own leaderboard using “GameKeys”
Top 10 scores each month are stored and are viewable to all users.
Controls, Arrow keys or [W][A][S][D] to move, P to Pause
- No multiplayer… as of yet...
- Atlas UI
- Install the module into your application
- Link the user roles under the module to the users you want to have access to the game
- Add one of the new game microflows to a button on any page you like
- If you would like to create a new game mode with it’s own score, just be sure to assign a different “gamekey” number to the microflow that initializes the score.
- Have fun!
Width of game grid
Height of game gridSize of blocks on screen
Starting speed (number of milliseconds between movements, lower is faster)
Max speed (number of milliseconds between movements, lower is faster)
Speed rate (the number of milliseconds removed when a snake eats food)
Themes and theme toggle!
- If you add the widget into a popup and that popups X button closes the page the user will have to click the game first before hitting space. Otherwise the popup will just close