FOR PLATFORM-SUPPORTED CONTENT
Please see in the Mendix documentation for details.
FOR COMMUNITY-SUPPORTED CONTENT
This delegation Module is an accelerator module if you need a delegation feature for your App, there are 2 basic roles for this module, the Administrator to manage all the user roles delegation and the Employee to manage his delegations only.
the delegation will be needed when the employee is out of the office or has an emergency so his tasks and activities can be delegated to someone else during a period of time.
Typical usage scenario
If the project contains a tasks tracker or assignment to the users and one of the users has an emergency or a leave to take and they want to delegate their current tasks and future tasks to someone else during a specific period.
Features and limitations
Use Me folder contains:
1. Snippet for the management delegation to be replaced inside the administration page.
2- Microflow that you will use inside your main microflow to get the delegated user.
- Mendix modeler version 8.17
- Administration Module
You must have Administration Module first.
- Create an empty Delegation Administration Page and connect it to your navigation menu.
- Inside the USE_Me folder, there is a snippet to manage your delegation ‘SNIP_DelegationManagement’ add it inside Delegation Administration Page.
- To use the delegation feature before your system creates the task using ‘ACT_GetDelegatedEmployee’ microflow inside the USE_ME folder in your main microflow which you want to return the delegated Account To, the AccountOwner parameter is the Account From that you want to check if there is a delegation rule against, and the result of the microflow will be the Account To to delegate To.
No Unkown bugs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can someone delegate himself without admin access.
- A: Yes, an employee can delegate himself to another one and manage his delegation only