With this app:
- Administrators can easily set up office(s)
- Users can request access. Requests are automatically approved as long as the capacity hasn’t been reached. When the office is full, requests are put on a waiting list
- Users can see the occupancy for each day, and see who else is coming to the offce
- Administrators can manage the waiting list and see an overview of the office occupancy over time for each locatio
Typical usage scenario
A company with one or multiple offices, wanting to know when employees are coming to the office and making sure there are never more employees present than fit in the building, or are allowed due to covid-19 safety restrictions.
- Administrator: The administrator configures the application. They are in charge of offices, managing requests (if they so wish), application settings and adding other users.
Employee: The Employee is the primary user of the application. They log into the application to request access for a certain day for an office. They are able to cancel their request and decide if they wish to receive email notifications. They can also set their default office.
- Requesting access to the office for specific dates (users and admins)
- Gain insight in office occupancy and other employees present (users and admins)
- Set-up offices (including number of available spots, office days, closed office days and general information) (admins)
- Gain insight in office occupancy over time for each location (admins)
- Manage requests from users, options to decline, create and manage waiting list requests for other users (admins)
- The system automatically approves requests untill the maximum capacity has been reached. Hereafter, requests are put on a waiting list
- If a request is cancelled or declined, the first request on the waiting list will be automatically approved
- Confirmation e-mails get send to users whenever the status of their request changes
The app can be deployed and used immediately.
The administrator should make at least one office (Go to Company in navigation, then Offices) and add the details for this office after running the application.
The administrator will also need to add an email address of your organisation and its relevant server settings (Go to Settings in navigation, then Administration, then Email, then Configuration).
The administrator needs to add the tokens as placeholders (Email, then Templates) on the email templates (or remove the placeholders from the default email content) in order to use the standard email templates.
Note: that if you don’t wish to use emails at all, please set the SendingEnabled constant in the project or on your environment to False. This will make the application ignore emails in all situations.
They can create other users (other administrators or employees), who will then be able to log in to the application and submit requests for the office.
Includes from the Marketplace
- Atlas Core and Atlas Web Content
- Community Commons
- Datagrid 2
- Email Template
- Mx Model Reflection
- Object List Operations
- Task Queue Helpers