SweetAlert2 Module for Mendix
NOTE: It is recommended that you use a minimum of Mendix 8.2, as you may run into further limitations from not being able to call Microflows from Nanoflows.
- Download the module and give all users the User role so they can access the content.
- If using only the nanoflow, create your decision paths and configure the parameters for the sub-nanoflow
- If calling microflow from nanoflow, return a status or value that would allow your nanoflow to fire the alerts based on the return of your microflow
- Feed in your parameters based on your decision path
- Does not require context (but it would help for customization)
- Allows custom HTML message content
- Relies on nanoflows which will help reduce server-side processing normally done with only microflows
- Is not currently plug-and-play, will require the steps below
Additional Required Configuration
- Copy the ‘vendor’ folder into the projects theme folder
- Reference the contents of the ‘vendor’ folder into the index.html file
- Re-run the application