listview Message if Empty
Pluggable web widget to display custom text in case a listview is empty
Pluggable web widget to display custom input in case a listview is empty. The widget also works with nested listviews.
Typical usage scenario
When an empty listview should have a custom message in case it's empty.
Features and limitations
Place a listview inside the widget. Place other text / widgets inside the empty listview widget section.
- Install NPM package dependencies by using: npm install. If you use NPM v7.x.x, which can be checked by executing npm -v, execute: npm install --legacy-peer-deps.
- Run npm start to watch for code changes. On every change:
- the widget will be bundled;
- the bundle will be included in a dist folder in the root directory of the project;
- the bundle will be included in the deployment and widgets folder of the Mendix test project.
The widget doesn't really do any more than described.
With nested listviews, you would need to use another Listview Message If Empty to configure the inner listview(s).
A listview, selected by the same classname as defined in the widget.
Install the widget and configure it:
- Place a listview widget inside the 'Listview widget ' section.
- Add the text / widget(s) for when the listview is empty inside the 'Empty Listview content' section.
- Insert a classname to select a listview.
- Configure a message to show if the listview is empty.
- Boolean to toggle show / hide listview bottombar
none known at this moment.