Mollie Payment Module
Use this module in combination with the Mollie API to integrate Mollie online payment services directly into your app. Mollie and the backend of your app will communicate by means of HTTP requests.
Before you can use the Mollie module within your application it needs to be configured. We have created a setup wizard to guide you through this process. The only thing you have to do is to put the Setup_Step1-page into your navigation structure and follow the steps. When you do not want to follow the setup wizard, here is a brief summary of the setup:
1. Create/setup a Mollie account;
2. Configure the Mollie API key in the Mollie module;
3. Download the Community Commons Function Library and the Deep Link module;
4. Follow the configuration manual/documentation for setting up the Deep Link module (setup the AfterStartup-microflow, use DEEPLINK_Payment_ShowRedirect for the deeplink and set up the Payment_CallCreatePayment microflow with the GetApplicationUrl action from the Community Commons Function Library);
5. Duplicate or extract the content from the setup pages step 3 & 4 and include this into your application to configure and test the Mollie module.
- When you want to test/run the module locally, the ApplicationUrl-attribute within the WebhookUrl needs to be set to your own external IP-address;
- To change the redirect page, you can change the page in the DEEPLINK_Payment_ShowRedirect microflow.
(!) = Notice that you need to configure the Deep Link module before setting your RedirectUrl.
- Values from Mollie are being filled in FetchOrCreate microflows (like the F/C for PaymentMethod). Changes can be made there.