The source code of the Mendix Klippa OCR module to do document parsing directly from Mendix.
You will need an API key to use this module. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to test our API.
How to use the module
- Import the module into your Mendix project
- Create a Config object that contains your API Key
- Create a new ParseDocumentRequest object that holds the request data, you can supply either the URL or the Document as a System.FileDocument.
- Call the Microflow ParseDocument with the created Config and ParseDocumentRequest as parameters
- The response will be a ParseDocumentWrapper that contains either the success result or the error result. The object also contains the response status and body.
We help clients enhance the effectiveness of their organization by using machine learning and OCR. Since 2015 more than a 1000 happy clients have been served with a variety of the software solutions that Klippa offers. Our passion is to help our clients to digitize paper processes by using smart apps, accounts payable software and data extraction by using OCR.
The MIT License (MIT)