This module can be used as a connector for the payment gateway - RazorPay
[Provide an extended description of your content]
Typical usage scenario
[Describe typical usage scenario(s)]
Features and limitations
[Describe the features / limitations of your content]
- Mendix modeler version 8.2.2
[Describe the necessary steps to install the content]
- Download the connector as a module in your project.
- Register in Razorpay website and download the API keys, store them in the path
- In the microflow CMI_RZP_Microflow_Authentication, change your company details in the activity ‘Create Object RazorPayConnector.CMI_RZP_Company’ to add your company name.
- Call the nanoflow CMI_RZP_Nanoflow_MakePayment from your page through a button, or from another nanoflow. This nanoflow needs the entities RazorPayConnector.CMI_RZP_Customer and RazorPayConnector.CMI_RZP_Order to be filled and sent as parameters.
- The nanoflow creates an RazorPayConnector.CMI_RZP_Order entity and also the RazorPayConnector.CMI_RZP_Payment entity and stores them.
- These entities can be used in your application for further processing.
Known bugs [optional]
Frequently Asked Questions [optional]
Framework Version: 8.2.2
Release Notes: Public to everyone