This widget allows you to only enable buttons when a certain condition is met. This condition can be checked with a microflow or nanoflow. From now on, there's no need to surprise users with appearing and dissapearing buttons anymore!
Typical usage scenario
- Enable a button only when the status of the context object is appropriate.
- Enable a button based based on complex conditions (such as counts).
- Enable a button based on the status of a related object.
Features and limitations
- Enable or disable one or more buttons based on a boolean value resulting from any Microflow or Nanoflow.
- Rerun the logic when the context is refreshed, so that a button can be disabled/enabled without leaving the page.
- Create a microflow or nanoflow that has the Context Entity as input parameter.
- End the flow with a boolean value, which determines whether the button(s) should be enabled (true) or not (false).
- Add the EnabledByCondition widget below the buttons that it affects.
- Give the button(s) a class and put add that class name in the widget behaviour settings.
- Select the created micro- or nanoflow in the widget.