Dynamic radio buttons
Widget used to show a list of radio buttons, where the user can choose which values of the enumeration to display and change the captions of the enumeration values (including values of other attributes).
Typical usage scenario
- When you do not want the user to be able to select any value of an enumeration
- When the captions of the enumeraion do not suffice
- When the value of another attribute is needed for (one of) the caption(s)
- Enumeration: the enumeration to base the radiobuttons on
- Values: Here the values can be added that the user can select
- Key: This should ne exactly the same key as the key of the enumeration value to add
- Caption: The caption consists out of three parts: Caption before, Attribute and Caption after. All can be left empty if needed. Example: when Caption before is set to 'Gained: ', a decimal attribute with a value of 10.3 is chosen and Caption after is set to ' %', the final value will be 'Gained: 10.3 %'.
- Read only: Whether the user is allowed to edit the enumeration.
- Direction: Horizontal vs Vertical
- Show label: Whether a label should be added next to the radio buttons
- Label caption: The label to show
- Label width: The width of the label (just as within mendix)
- Whether a microflow or nanoflow should be triggered onchange.