This module does some extra checks on your Environmentsetting of 'EnvironmentLetter'. It should be either: D, T, A or P in the DTAP-setup and match your application's respective url.
How to use
- For any microflow where the environmenttype needs to be known, call SUB_EnvironmentLetterGet.
- To be able to see the environmentletter in screen, add the snippet Snip_Environment_Show to a page in your project.
- Checking if the current application is or is not the production environment, use rule EnvironmentLetter_Is_DTorA
NB: if the url of your test-applicaton does not contain '-test.' then change the check in 'EnvironmentLetter_Matches_ApplicattionUrl'
NB: if the url of your accp-applicaton does not contain '-accp.' then change the check in 'EnvironmentLetter_Matches_ApplicattionUrl'
Anything in folder Private is for internal use only.
How to install
Download this App from the AppStore- Add ASu_EnvironmentVariables to your AfterStartupRoutine
- CommunityCommons version 7.1.0
- Mendix 7.1.0 or higher
How to collaborate
Of course you can modify the module inside your project and let no one else profit from the improvements you make, but you can also gain respect, kuddo's and forumpoints by helping out. Here is how:
- Clone https://github.com/TimvanSteenbergen/EnvironmentVariables.git to a local directory;
- Open the project by clicking Environment-main/EnvironmentVariables.mpr;
- Make the changes you want added to this module;
- Commit the local directory and create a PullRequest.