Follow the README in the module or read below:
1. Go to twilio.com and sign up for an account.
2. Copy API account SID and API key.
3. Head back to here and open the Encryption/Consts folder. In the EncryptionKey constant, add a 16 character string. Make sure it's 16 characters. This is the key that will encrypt your twilio API key.
4. Open the Admin folder. Observe the Credential_Overview page.
5. Go to Navigation in Project...Navigation and add Credential_Overview to the responsive menu list.
6. Create another entry for the menu pointing to the SMS Test page located in the Pages folder.
7. Run the application. For testing go ahead and run locally.
8. Navigate to the Credential overview page. Create a new credential entry. *Make note of the name you give the entry as you fill in the fields*.
9. Send a test message by entering the reference to the credential, the number to send to (use the plus sign for the to number, yup that means you too Americans! Example:+15551212 for USA, +314444444 for NL) and the message.
10. Click the Send button. The send with response status is not working right now.
11. Receive your message on your destination device.