This widget operates in two parts: 1. Invite users via SMS using Avaya CPAAS SMS API. This SMS includes the link to join the video conference. 2. Redirect current user to Avaya CPAAS Space created in a new tab. ### How does this work? 1. Register an Avaya CPAAS account, note the account ID and token associated 2. Add this widget to your project 3. Configure appearance 4. Configure microflows and data entities to use as specified in the documentation 5. Pass Account ID and token along with from and to numbers to the configured microflow using entities defined in the module ### Further references 1. Avaya CPAAS: https://www.zang.io 2. Avaya Spaces for video conferencing: https://spaces.zang.io/ 3. Pricing details: https://www.zang.io/products/cloud#pricing
This widget operates in two parts:
- Invite users via SMS using Avaya CPAAS SMS API. This SMS includes the link to join the video conference.
- Redirect current user to Avaya CPAAS Space created in a new tab.
Mendix Modeler 7.21.0
- Avaya Account for calling, conferencing, and messaging, register to Avaya Cloud account
- For video conferencing, register an Avaya Spaces account
- Common: Deals with common properties like tab index, style etc.
- Appearance: Deals with the look of the widget and includes setting CSS styles and text
- Data Source: Deals with the actual behavior of the widget.
- Data Object: Data entity defining all attributes to send an SMS. This is consumed in the target microflow.
- Source Microflow: Application layer microflow which accepts a context object as input and creates the data object specified.
- Target Microflow: Target microflow which accepts data object as an input and invokes Avaya CPaaS SMS API for sending bulk SMS to all numbers in list.
- Redirect current user to created Video conference Space in a new tab
- Invoke SMS API for all users and send the URL to join video conference
- AvayaCPAAS module containing helper microflows and entities.
- Avaya Spaces link to join
- Add widget to your project
- Add a source microflow which will create and return the data entity AvayaCPAAS.SEND_SMS_BULK containing all required details
- Note that a list of numbers is required to send SMS separated by AvayaCPAAS.CONTACT_NO_DELIMITER
- Add AvayaCPAAS Video Conferencing widget to a page
- In appearance tab, set widget appearance
- In data source tab, set data object as AvayaCPAAS.SEND_SMS_BULK
- Set created microflow as source
- Set target microflow as AvayaCPAAS.ACT_SMS_SendBulk
Framework Version: 7.21.0
Release Notes: Features • Configurable Avaya Account credentials • Configurable Avaya InboundXML URL Enhancements • Better compliance with Mendix conventions Fixes • Cleaned unused data