This module offers connector-style usage of CSV for imports and exports. Import or write CSV line by line. Export to a CSV based on an OQL or an SQL query. Suitable for high volumes.
This module offers a connector-style usage of CSV for import and exports.
Advantages of connector style:
- Model reflects CSV structure.
- Microflow can be optimized for importing / exporting (e.g. by caching or type interpretation).
- Suitable for high volumes. (from 100K's to M's)
Microflow can be optimized for importing / exporting (e.g. by caching). - Suitable for high volumes - Streaming approach for higher performance and less memory consumption. Features: - Import CSV line by line - Write CSV line by line - Export to a CSV based on an OQL query - Export to a CSV based on a SQL query - Import a CSV having a simple structure using a SQL approach.
Imports or exports using the CSV file format.
Large volume export or import.
- Import CSV line by line
- Write CSV line by line
- Write a CSV based on an OQL query
- Write a CSV based on a SQL query
OQL module >= 1.4
- Download and install the OQL module >= 1.4 from the App Store.
- Download and install the CSV module from the App Store.
Remove the following files from userlib:
Create a (non-persistent) entity that reflects your CSV structure (columns).
The order of the attributes should match the order of columns in your CSV.
E.g. a CSV having the following contents:
Could have an entity with the following attributes::
- Use the action Export CSV or Import CSV
- Select a microflow which will be used to import or export the contents (open the file)
- Within this microflow, to import
- Keep using Read next line
- If no object has been returned, the end of the file has been reached.
- Within this microflow, to export
- Keep using Write next line until all data is written
- The CSV files will be closed when the microflow has finished.
Use import and exports based on OQL or SQL for higher volume imports/exports using simple structures.